Site owner: CHÂTEAU PALMER
Corporate name: Société Civile du Château Palmer
Corporate office: Château Palmer – Lieu-dit Issan 33460 Margaux, FRANCE
Commercial & Companies Registry number: RCS BORDEAUX 781.863.428
Capital stock: 4.000,00 euros
Intra-European VAT number : FR 25781863428
Tel.: +33 (0)5 57 88 72 72
Fax: +33 (0)5 57 88 37 16
Site publication director: Thomas Duroux
Site publication date: November 2016
Design: ETOILE ROUGE
Corporate name: ETOILE ROUGE
Corporate office: 33 rue Daru 75008 PARIS
Commercial & Companies Registry number: RCS PARIS 432.932.861
Capital stock: 74.100,00 euros
Tel.: +33 (0)1 70 37 77 20
Fax: +33 (0)1 70 37 77 49
Corporate name: STUDIO LUMINI
Corporate office: 6, passage de la Fonderie 75011 Paris, FRANCE
Commercial & Companies Registry number: RCS PARIS 448.408.187
Capital stock: 55.125,00 euros
Tel.: +33 (0)1 82 83 50 80
Hosting and maintenance: KAIZEN DEVELOPMENTS
Corporate name: Kaizen Developments
Corporate office: 9 Rue André Darbon 33300 Bordeaux
Siret 534 271 218 00016, TVA FR 22 534 271218 | ©2012 Kaizen Developments
Capital stock: S.A.R.L., 20 000 euros
Tel.: +33 (0)5 35 54 22 81
Photos: ©Antoine Vincens de Tapol ; ©Nicolas Joubard ; ©Olivier Metzger ; ©Henri Cartier-Bresson/Magnum Photos ©sweepinggirl ; ©Sebastião Salgado / Amazonas Images ; ©Bernard Plossu ; ©Ernest Pignon-Ernest ; ©Raymond Depardon/Magnum Photos
Texts: Jérôme Lefort and Château Palmer
Audio: ©Jacky Terrasson ; ©Michel Portal & Yaron Herman ; ©Giovanni Mirabassi, Flavio Boltro & Glenn Ferris, ©Daniel Humair Quartet ; ©Lionel Belmondo Trio ; ©Christophe Dal Sasso Big Band ; ©Dan Tepfer & Thomas Enhco ; ©Archie Shepp Quartet ; ©Einar Scheving Quartet
Videos: ©Nicolas Joubard
Translation: Tom Ridgway, Jeffrey T Iverson, SAS Vinibridge
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW AND SITE CONTENT:
1. Intellectual Property. This Site and the information and materials contained in it, including photographs, visuals, texts, layouts, videos, logos, sounds, graphics and images (hereinafter referred to as “Content”), are the exclusive property of Château Palmer and/or their authors or copyright holders, and are protected under French and international laws concerning intellectual property and copyright.
2. Notice. The full or partial reproduction, circulation, translation or adaptation of the Site or its Content without prior written permission from Château Palmer and/or the authors or copyright holders, constitutes an infringement of the latter's intellectual property rights, for which you are liable to be prosecuted under civil and criminal law.
3. User commitment. You are therefore prohibited from reproducing or using any part of this Site and/or its Content without express prior written authorisation from Château Palmer and/or the authors or copyright holders who could, in such a case, make it conditional on financial compensation.
ALCOHOL RELATED LEGISLATION:
1. Warning : Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health, consume with moderation.
2. French law. To use this Site, you must be of legal drinking age in your country of residence. If this is not the case, you should exit the Site immediately.
3. Foreign legislation. In some countries, it is not permitted to visit a site like ours due to local laws restricting the sale and/or the promotion of alcoholic beverages. If you are accessing this site from a country where such restrictions apply, you should exit immediately. If you are not familiar with the legislation in your country in this regard, we suggest that you leave the Site and inform yourself before continuing.
INFORMATION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Links to other sites. The Site may contain hyperlinks allowing the user to view, with a single mouse-click, web pages of other targeted websites. Château Palmer is not the publisher of these targeted websites, and thus has no control over their content. In clicking on these hyperlinks, you agree that Château Palmer cannot be held responsible for any damage resulting from the viewing or use of these targeted websites. Finally, to the extent authorised by Law, Château Palmer cannot be held responsible if the content of these targeted websites contravenes the legal or regulatory provisions currently in force.
2. Information. Château Palmer endeavours to provide accurate information on this Site. The data communicated on this Site is nevertheless for general informational purposes only and is non-contractual. Château Palmer cannot fully guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information provided on this Site.
Consequently, Château Palmer disclaims any responsibility:
--> for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions relative to the information provided on this Site;
--> for any damage, whether direct or indirect and whatever their cause, nature or consequences, caused by the access of anyone on the Site, or the impossibility of entering it, as well as the usage of the Site and / or credit given to some information coming directly or directly from the latter.
Château Palmer also reserves the right to alter, delete or edit material from this Site at any time without notice.
Finally, Château Palmer shall not be held responsible for any damage resulting from the use of information displayed on this Site and / or use of a product to which such information refers. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of the information provided as well as their usage.
1. Cookies are files installed on your computer's hard disk while visiting the Site. They are very useful, if not essential for Web browsing, in that they permit our server to recognise you when you visit the Site.
2. The Site currently uses the following Cookies:
--> a Google Analytics® Cookie which allows us to generate statistics on the usage of our Site, without ever identifying you personally ;
1. Collection. When visiting the Site, Château Palmer collects personal data about you through online forms in the sections “Contact”, “Visit the Château” and “Newsletter”. These data are given voluntarily by yourself and are recorded in Château Palmer’s information systems. Some personal data may be required to process your requests, and will appear in bold or be indicated by an equivalent process. If you decline to provide this information, our services will simply not be accessible to you.
2. Use of personal data. The personal data collected via the Site are for Château Palmer’s internal use only, and are intended to be used and processed primarily for the purpose of managing your own information requests. These data can also be used to keep you informed of events or publications that might interest you, when you voluntarily subscribe to our newsletter. The data collected in this way will not be transferred, exchanged or rented. Finally, data which may enable indirect identification for statistical purposes may also be collected and processed in order to better manage your connection and browsing.
3. Data security. Château Palmer takes appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information, particularly with a view to protecting them from any loss, accidental destruction, alteration, or unauthorised access.
4. CNIL declaration. In accordance with the terms of the French Data Protection Act 78-17 of 6 January 1978, the automated processing of personal data by the Site http://www.chateau-palmer.com received a favourable notice from the French National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties (La Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés - CNIL): .
5. Right of access, rectification and deletion. In accordance with the aforementioned Act, you are entitled to access, amend and delete data concerning you. This right may be exercised either directly through the Site, by sending an e-mail directly to the site Webmaster using the online contact form, or by sending a letter to SC Château Palmer Cantenac – 33460 MARGAUX (France) or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, such action may make it impossible for Château Palmer to continue providing the product or service you have requested.